Samsung Galaxy S4 event - notable things I came away with after watching the live stream on The Verge:
1. Display is 5” (my phone is 4.7” and it is nearly impossible to navigate games with one hand) so I’m going to need bigger hands.
2. The camera is 13mp and the camera software features are crazy (can take 100 photos in 4 seconds and composite them, erase people out of photos, add yourself into photos using the dual cameras, add your voice to photos, etc).
4. 8 core processor (is that really necessary?) with 1080p display.
3. You can navigate photos/web pages by moving your hand in the air over the phone (so feel free to eat Cheetos now while browsing).
4. The phone tracks your damn eyeballs. If you are watching a video and look away from the phone, it automatically pauses the video. When you look back, it registers your eyeballs and automatically resumes.